Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospective and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Ferrovial Agroman is looking for Graduate Engineers to work on numerous Infrastructure projects under the supervision of Section/Project Managers. You will assist on and in some case be responsible for the day to day activities on a variety of UK infrastructure projects.
Key Responsibilities: Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in accordance with company policy.
Role Specifics: - Engineers
- To assist in the co-ordination of the team activities to ensure that the project is completed on budget in line with the cost plan, and on time in line with the agreed construction process.
- To work with the procurement team to ensure compliance with financial parameters.
- To assist in ensuring the project complies with health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- To assist the Project Manager on the management of the team, giving advice on appropriate resourcing levels, effective performance management, employee development and motivation.
- To promote company values in all dealing with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts.
Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation Engineering experience [Preferred not essential]
People management experience [Preferred not essential]
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels.
Excellent written and oral English language
*Degree or Masters in Engineering [All disciplines considered]
CSCS Card [Preferred not essential]
Right to work in the UK & Ireland
On the Ferrovial Agroman Graduate programme you will get:
- 2 year development programme, with an optional 3rd
- You will attend a 2 day “Equip for Life” behavioural Health & Safety Training
- Throughout the year you will have access to development on how to work with effectively Contractors and Sub-contractors
- You will start the process of becoming chartered
- You will either be given a project to work on or be given a small “Package” to manage from the start
- And much more…………………
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Contact Name:
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference:
- Job ID: