You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Wind Farm Infrastructure Engineer
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
Significant Civil infrastructure design experience with good technical knowledge within own expertise area. You will need to have good organisational and project management skills required to manage multiple live projects. Knowledge and experience in the specification of construction materials including on-site testing.
Multi-disciplinary knowledge relating to geotechnical and structural design or construction is desirable.
* Experience of trunk road and local road standards is desirable.
* Experience of hydraulic modelling and greenfield flow estimation is desirable.
* Experience leading geometrical design is desirable.
* Experience in sustainable drainage design is desirable.
* Experience in the delivery of design packages and obtaining statutory or third party approval.
Professional Membership and Qualifications:
* BEng (Hons) / MEng in Civil Engineering or similar.
* Be a Chartered Civil Engineer or similar or positively working towards obtaining a Professional Qualification.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead multi-disciplinary team's and work very closely with Clients. Communicate in a fluent and positive manner with other team members and to produce reports in clear English.
Just hit apply, it doesn’t take long.
They are looking to offer a competitive salary for the right individual and have good benefits package to add to that which includes a good holiday allowance, a matched pension contribution, health insurance and various other additions.
They are an organisation who are keen on creating a fulfilling work-life balance for its employees as well as a relaxed working environment, and a casual dress code to match.
For further information contact: James McNair at Cathcart Energy on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.