You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a well-established, stable manufacturer within South Wales. The company has grown over the last few years and continue to do so.
- Leading the engineering team ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum, constantly striving for continuous improvement
- Training / developing your team
- Managing PPM and reactive maintenance
- Analysing downtime and working towards long-term solutions
- Acting as point of contact for escalated issues with production machinery
- Communication with other departments e.g. production with regards engineering activity
- Qualified to ONC / HNC / HND level
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- PLC experience
- Previous experience in a senior position (ILM desirable)
- H&S Qualification e.g. IOSH
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our website to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.