You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MAINTENANCE / ENGINEERING MANAGER
£40,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Manager to join a market leading company. An exciting opportunity for a skilled engineering Manager to join their well-established team. As Maintenance Manager you will be tasked with the running and continuous improvement of the Maintenance & Engineering Department. You will likely be a strong man-manager with a comprehensive engineering background within Heavy industry . This role will appeal to an autonomous individual with a comprehensive idea of how to run a successful Engineering team within a pressurised environment. This position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within a secure and stable company.
* Managing the Engineering Function throughout site
* Developing and improving PPM & TPM Systems
* Being involved in Project Work
* Budget control
* Procurement of Engineering Spares & Consumables
* Management and Supervision of Outside Contractors
Skills and Qualifications
* Engineering/Maintenance Manager Experience
* Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Background
* Strong Project Management Skills
* Heavy Industry Background
* Recycling Experience (Advanatgeous)
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Jordan Pannell at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.