You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Heacount Engineering is actively seeking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for a ‘Soft Part Changeout Lead’ role at our client’s biotech facility in Dublin.
Contract minimum duration 12 months.
The role will help to establish an effective soft part changeout program across the biotech site for process and utilities equipment as the project moves from Construction to Commissioning and up to achieving full site operations.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing the site soft parts changeout strategy
- Providing input to the selection of the service provider to perform soft part changeouts
- Managing the soft parts changeout service provider
- Overseeing the development of soft part changeout procedures and job plans.
- Attending project management meetings
- Liaising with system owners and C&Q personnel
- Achieving project timelines and providing regular reports
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Other maintenance related duties may be assigned as required.
- Minimum level 7 Engineering Qualification / Craft Qualification equivalent
- Experience of a Maintenance Role in a GMP Environment
- Knowledge of reading P&ID’s
- Familiarity with LOTO
- Self-motivated excellent communication and training skills.
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited