You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Negotiable salary (dependent on experience) - Car / Allowance - Market Leading Business - Water Industry
My client, a leader within the Water and Wastewater industry are currently on the lookout for an experienced Engineering Manager due to continuous growth. The business is currently supplying Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls and Automation services to the majority of the Water Frameworks here in the UK.
The Engineering Manager will demonstrate excellent commercial aptitude in playing a pivotal role in delivering specialist projects (mainly within the UK Water Industry) with individual values ranging from c£5K to c£5m, and must have a committed and flexible ‘can do’ attitude ensuring successful delivery of a variety of MEICA schemes.
- Provide a high level of technical expertise and support to engineering staff to ensure their skills and competence levels continually improve and to identify training needs.
- Overseeing the planning of resource availability, and skills requirements liaising with internal staff to secure multi-disciplined internal labour
- Providing regular feedback on operational issues / concerns to stakeholders and senior managers
- Monitoring project budgets and assisting with data for commercial invoicing
- Monitoring project performance
- Improve efficiency within the engineering department
- Ensure department KPI’s are met
- Project contract negotiation assistance as required
- Technical qualifications - sound mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Water Industry knowledge and experience
- Excellent budget management
- Proven experience of NEC, JCT and IChemE contracts
- Experienced commercial negotiator
- Knowledge Construction Design & Management Regulations
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement for the benefit of the company.
Job roles considered - Senior Project Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Framework Manager, Lead Manager, Electrical Director, MEICA Manager, Framework Director, Regional Manager, Contracts Manager, Senior PM, Techanical Lead, Technical Manager.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.