You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: to £53k + 5% Bonus and Benefits
With summer upon us you can take the opportunity to soak up the rays on your lunch break on the roof to terrace of these state of the art offices, break out a sweat in the onsite gym, or enjoy a refreshing tipple at the free pay day bar once a month. If all of that is not tempting enough you’d also be joining a business that has been established for over 20 years, boasting over 180,000 clients and is one of the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be:
- Designing, Planning and delivering infrastructure projects
- Support all technology services
- Look at third line incident and service resolutions
- Working on Data Centre projects
You will bring the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure Engineering related role
- Experience of working in a cloud (AWS) environment is highly desirable
- VMware, ESXi, vCloud, SRM, VDI NSX
- NetApp Storage area networks
- LAN and WAN
- Experience of Cisco networking technologies and Fortinet firewalls
- We are looking for string communicators as you will be working as part of a team and communicating with the wider business to accomplish technologically driven company plans.
Desirable skills include:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange
- Linux server configuration
- Data centre management
- Solarwinds monitoring experience
You will be joining a very successful organisation that will provide you withal the tools and experience you require to take your career to new levels. If you are interested in applying or finding out more, please get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.