You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Sales Engineer
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Location: Snow Hill, Birmingham
Salary: £28,000 + Quarterly Bonus
Benefits: 20 days Holiday plus BH, Pension, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile phone.
Job Duration: Permanent
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting, dynamic and vibrant role where you can receive industry leading training as well as significantly maximise your earnings and no 2 days are the same? On offer is the chance to join a global company who is consistently growing and market their products to over 200,000 clients including blue chip manufacturers.
The role would suit a Graduate of any discipline who has an interest in Sales. A degree within a technical discipline is preferred but full training will be provided in the first 4-8 weeks. The weekly structure will include 2 days' office based to generate leads and plan your diary, then the rest of the week on the road meeting clients and demonstrating products.
Graduate Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
Graduate Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience preferable
- A hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in UK and Ireland
We are also looking for Sales Engineers in Dublin, Heathrow, Newcastle and Manchester if you are interested in this role then please click ‘Apply Now’!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HP4 Recruitment Ltd