You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Headcount Engineering is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to provide engineering support within a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment at our client’s facility. The engineer will be responsible for and involved in the design, installation and improvement of the production processes and equipment.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Edits and publishes troubleshooting documentation and training materials for materials, and equipment.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and brings innovative solutions to equipment.
- Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the development and application of troubleshooting methods to equipment and processes.
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments’ continuous improvement program.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc.).
- Implementation of safety/environmental requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering goals & objectives.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in a relevant engineering role
- Previous experience in the use of 'black belt' statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment
- Have statistical process control and capability analysis using ANOVA and DOE techniques is desirable.
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to email@example.com
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Headcount Solutions Limited