You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary - NEG DOE
Malone Group is working with a leading organisation which specialise in the manufacture of plastic components and is currently looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a High volume manufacturing environment. Plastic and injection moulding experience is preffered.
- Overseeing the manufacturing teams
- Ensuring that H&S policy is adhered to
- Managing external suppliers/contracts
- Manage the day to day targets and ensure production schedules are met
- Ensure that equipment is maintained to manufacturers & company standards and that servicing, planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out.
- Confident manager of teams
- Able to conduct appraisals
- Recruit new staff
- Control, minimise and investigate engineering breakdowns.
- Ensure that compliance systems are robust and all activities are well documented to meet with any internal and external audit requirements.
- Regularly review departmental performance and recommend to the Managing Director ways to improve the function and business outcomes
Qualifications & Experience:
- HNC/HND Engineering Discpline or equivalent
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Malone Group Recruitment Services