You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Testers & Electricians - Birmingham
Electrical Testers & Electricians
McIntyre Electrical have immediate opportunities for Electrical Testers and Electricians for a long term housing association contract in Birmingham & Coventry area
Good rates of pay and great earnings potential for PAYE and subcontractors.
Working in Birmingham / Coventry we carry out EICR's plus any remedials required on social housing stock.
We will supply you with the van stock to be used, and this would be replenished at a wholesaler which is local to you.
Test reports would need to be filled out electronically on software we install on your tablet
Our office will book all the appointments for you and schedule your week.
A tablet and phone will be provided for PAYE Subcontractors will need to supply a tablet for us to install software Apps
The role will involve the following:
- Carrying out electrical periodic inspection and testing work in domestic properties
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and Operations team
- Completing minor remedial works if required
- Producing accurate NICEIC reports
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have the following experience and qualifications:
- A recognised electrical qualification, preferably as a time served Tester
- City & Guilds 2391 or City Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- 17th Edition as a minimum
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- In addition candidates must be up to date with current legislation
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT USE AGENCIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £180.00 to £250.00 /day
Experience: electrical periodic testing: 4 years (Preferred)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.