You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Controls Engineer – Automotive
On offer in this excellent position is the chance to play a pivotal role in this industry leading company’s success whilst working towards senior positions with high responsibility and further training on your skills.
The Company itself are global leaders in the Automotive industry and have an impeccable reputation, due to continued success they are looking to add a Controls Engineer to their Talented team of Engineers.
This is a position would suit a Controls Engineer looking to be seen as an industry expert and paly a key role in the success of a global leader whilst progressing up through the ranks.
• Coordination of calibration
• Commissioning and troubleshooting
• Problem analysis, development of corrective actions and validation for controls related issues
• Experience in controls working to Automotive or Aerospace test standards
• Experience in software requirements and validation
• Analytical approach, good problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills
Controls, Engineer, Siemens, Automotive, S7, Aerospace, Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Software
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment