You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Aftersales Support Engineer
Graduate Aftersales Support Engineer - Position Overview
* Answer technical questions from customers
* Fault find and diagnose issues over the telephone
* Organise site visits for the service engineers to the customers to carry out any maintenance
* Create user manuals for customers.
* Suggest machine improvements based on recurring issues.
Graduate Aftersales Support Engineer - Position Requirements
* Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline.
* Use of engineering degree in order to fault find and diagnose any issues with machinery
* Ability to learn the products and provide excellent customer service.
* Previous experience in a customer facing role advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal skills required
* Based in a commutable distance to West Bromwich
* UK Driving License
Graduate Aftersales Support Engineer - Position Remuneration
* £20,000 - £22,000 Per Year
* 28 Days Holiday Inc. BH
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD