Due to continued growth and team development an opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Engineer to join our client one of Europe’s leading privately-owned food processors at their site in Ellesmere, Shropshire.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Location: Ellesmere, Shropshire
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours of Work – 4 on 4 off (2 days/2 nights)
A Trainee Engineer is required to provide technical support in general engineering disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems in one of the most advanced food production facilities in Europe.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in engineering focused activities in support of manufacturing plant and equipment, excluding electrical
• Ensure high factory reliability is achieved by performing quality routine machines and plant maintenance
• Assist operations by building up and stripping down production equipment
• Ensure optimum performance is achieved through effective and consistent setting of the production machinery
• Work with your team to meet engineering & production targets
• Actively seek self-development with the intention of becoming a senior engineer
• Deliver engineering KPI’s to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site
Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Maintenance environment and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask.
You will enjoy challenging, problem solving and working in a fast-paced environment.
This opportunity would suit an individual who has just completed their Apprenticeship and is looking for a company to invest in their career long term and give them the commercial experience to take them to the next level within their career.
If you have a passion for Engineering and want to start your career working for an industry leader with an exceptional Management team then this is absolutely the right opportunity for you.