You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Are you a Software engineer that would like to work something more than just a Web application? What if you could work on something like robotics?
Are you Degree qualified within Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics?
Would you consider one of your main strengths being development using C#?
If you answered yes, read on!
A Software engineer is required for a company who are offering solutions to some of the most innovative sectors within manufacturing and Automotive. You, the Software Engineer can expect to develop products both internally and externally for customer design requirements. Either way, no week will ever be the same as one day you can be developing manufacturing systems, other days IOT Applications.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to work in an intelligent team with a multitude of experience.
In this role, you can expect to be involved in some or all of the following.
Responsibilities – Software Engineer
* Project lifecycle duties from estimation support right through to specification, validation, documentation, sign off and after support.
* Development and configuration of packages within Windows and ARC platforms
* Design and development using a variety of languages including VB, C#, PHP, C++.
* Using communication technologies TCP/IP, HTTP, JSON and more.
What we need from you – Bear in mind this are preferred skills, so please let me know on your application where your strengths lie! You don’t need to have done all of these, it is about you as a person and what your aspirations are in this sector.
C/C++ Experience in PIC or ARM environments and the development of embedded control systems.
* VB.Net / C# / VB, development creating Database or comms based service & client software and front ends.
* Networking / low level TCP Comms using Sockets or SOAP / JSON / XML or HTTP.
* MS SQL Server Schema Design, TSQL development, DB management and admin
* Board knowledge of PHP / IIS web server development and configuration
* Systems analysis and design, being able to create or update specifications and documents to a high standard
* Ability to overcome problems as they arise, as well as self-discipline, motivation, and quick thinking
* Time keeping on projects and the ability to organise your projects is important
If you have a passion or interest in engineering and can show this, along with C# experience, we want to speak to you!
* Competitive Salary
* Exciting industry to work in
* Good pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.