You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Trainee Graduate Quality Improvement Engineer
- Identifying, implementing, managing and embedding process improvements to improve quality, safety and customer service and reduce costs throughout the business.
- Coordination with stakeholders to discuss, communicate and resolve product quality issues raised by customers or internally to ensure that customer and internal concerns are dealt with efficiently.
- Driving product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities
- Providing quality engineerring support and work with all functions in order to identify the root cause of product non-conformity or performance issues
- Training and guiding employees in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues and ensure that relevant quality data/information is properly recorded as per the existing system procedures
- Participating in product quality planning and the control process based on customer spec and requirements
- Communicating data and metrics regarding internal product improvement and customer complaints, feedback and expectations on product quality.
- Engineering Background
- An understanding of quality tools such as 8D problem solving, five whys, fishbone diagram, and expernce of Lean Six Sigma Development, and management of improvement projects
- Computer Literate
- Ability to teach, facilitate and influence excellence
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and management at all levels of the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical/Product Engineering
- Lean Six Signma Green Belt
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.