You can save this job and apply at a later date.
When it comes to mobile materials handling and lifting equipment, Wilmat has grown to become a market leader, offering an unrivalled range of bespoke services for customers of all sizes across a wide range of sectors.
Whatever your handling needs, from a single truck to a complete handling solution, Wilmat can provide innovative products, built to the highest standards at its production facility in Birmingham, right at the heart of the British manufacturing industry.
In support of its ‘standard’ product range, which includes stacker trucks, counterbalance trucks and mobile cranes – our industry-leading design team is able to develop bespoke products tailored to meet the needs of niche markets and individual customers.
Best of British
Everything we build is manufactured to ‘Best of British’ standards by a passionate workforce proud of its heritage and reputation for excellence, a reputation enhanced by the achievement of the ISO9001 Standard.
Furthermore, the work of the manufacturing team is backed up by first class aftersales support with nationwide coverage to ensure all our products deliver a lifetime of reliable and effective service.
The requirements for the position are:
- A minimum of 5 years post training experience in the maintenance of; fork lift trucks, lifting and handling equipment or a similar role.
- To work remotely within the UK, travelling to a customer’s site to maintain and repair our varied equipment offering covering; mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, researching and ordering replacement parts as needed.
- Completing and submitting all appropriate; internal paperwork records, external risk assessments and quality records and documentation.
- To be able to work from Engineering drawings and various written/verbal communications.
- Provide a secondary support for fitting and assembly operations at the facility.
If you feel that you would be the right person to join our Team, please click 'Apply Now' below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.