Senior Electrical Engineer
£45k - £60k + Benefits
Cotleigh Engineering have partnered with a hugely successful privately-owned building services consultancy in Leeds that are looking to employ a Senior or Principal Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
The company has three offices strategically located across the North. With Headquarters in Manchester and an office in Liverpool and Leeds, the company employ over 30 MEP Engineers across the three locations they operate in.
The Leeds office was opened a few years ago and currently employs 6 MEP Engineers at various levels.
Due to continuous project wins from new and existing clients; highly technical medium-large projects are constantly coming through their doors with values up to £300m; typically, within the Luxury Residential, High End Commercial, Hotel, Healthcare and Retail sectors.
With ambitious plans to triple the size of this office by 2020, my client is looking for a highly experienced, technically competent Senior or Principal Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team to help with take lead and deliver major, high profile projects across Leeds and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ UK experience within a UK Building Services Consultancy
- Degree Educated in Building Services or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) or currently working towards Chartership With CIBSE or equivalent
- Existing experience working across the Residential, Commercial, Hotel and Healthcare sectors
- Able to comfortably lead medium-large engineering projects with further responsibilities including but not limited to managing junior engineers, deadlines and project management tasks
- Represent the company at client and design team meetings
- Have a high level of technically competency
- Highly ambitious and driven individual keen to progress within a company that is growing
This role would be ideal for Engineers that are currently working within a large consultancy environment, or those of you that are seeking the next step within your career into a position that will allow you to have more exposure and involvement in delivering projects.
It is an exciting time to join this business as there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be given the chance to advance in your career and ultimately work towards a Directorship within a highly successful building services consultancy.
To find out more information about this role, applicants are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, please contact Nic Antoniou at Cotleigh Engineering to discuss the role further.