You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Draughtsman - CAD Detailer
Draughtsman - CAD focused design role - Swadlincote - Construction sector
Market leader - award winner - fast paced - training - Career - NEGOTIABLE salary based on exp
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer - CAD Designer to join our vibrant technical support team in Swadlincote! In this role you will be responsible for producing technical approval/fabrication drawings in response client enquires. Want to be part of a growing SME, group market leader with opportunity and progression? Apply today - START AUG 2019
- Prepare 3D models of masonry support, feature brick lintels and feature brick masonry support based on architects/engineers drawings
- Meet client expectations by ensuring prompt reply to queries
- Ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with the design
- Ensure approval drawings are issued to meet client expectations and delivery dates
- Ensure production drawings are issued in accordance with meeting client expectations
- Accurate completion of drawings to ensure NCR’s are kept to a minimum
- Control and organise multiple projects with a pro-active client focus
- Maintenance of all information/records to ensure successful project completion
- Detailing/Draughts person position - college education - cad knowledge is good.
- ·Experience using Solidworks/Inventor and AutoCAD, and producing manufacturing drawings
- ·Excellent attention to detail
- ·Good organisational skills
- ·Excellent communication skills
Great starting salary - full time career role - free parking 31 days holiday and Xmas shutdown!
APPLY TODAY - START AUGUST
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.