You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer/Building Surveyor to join their team. The company based in Sevenoaks are consulting civil and structural engineers. Applications are invited from candidates who have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience working on projects involving repair/refurbishment of existing structures.
- A desire to work on the survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- A civil or structural engineering or building surveying degree background.
- At least 5 years’ post graduate experience working on projects involving the repair or refurbishment of existing structures.
- Good written and spoken use of English; experience of writing reports.
- Good communication skills; able to convey concepts and questions at meetings, by telephone and in written and sketch format.
- Experience of design in masonry and timber; experience in design with steel and concrete would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of traditional types of building construction and methods.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Earl Street Employment Consultants Ltd