You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Security Clearance Level Required - BPSS
• Our client have an urgent requirement for a CAD Engineer.
• They are flexible on locations and you can be based at their site either in Swindon, Newport or Birmingham.
• You will need to be available to start on or before 24th June 2019.
• Modification of construction drawings (CAD) to as built based on the red line mark ups provided by OLE engineers
• Upload of completed CAD files on the client’s ProjectWise repository. Provide PDFs of completed drawings to Lead OLE engineer
• Liaise with client as required
• Provide work & update to Project Manager on weekly call or as required
• Attend meetings in Swindon or Birmingham as required. Not more than 1 a month expected.
• Follow CAD standard and other document management procedures
• Follow safety rules and travel procedure
Educational Professional Qualifications Required
• Qualified CAD draughtsman with HND/NVQ- Level 3 or above
• AutoCAD and MicroStation expert
• Knowledge and experience of ProjectWise and clients processes would be preferable
• Should be able to do 2D and 3D drawings
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our CAD Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any CAD Engineer looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First Recruitment Group