You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineer / Junior Design Engineer / Graduate
The Design Engineer will be tasked with designing and developing central heating system designs. The central heating systems are for the domestic heating market, working with major customers to strict timescales for the submission of domestic central heating system designs which include any specific design requests from the client.
Previously experience with AutoCAD is essential as well as a degree in or a working background in Building Studies, Building Services Engineering, and Architectural Studies, Architectural Technology or similar qualifications such as an HNC in Building Design Principles.
Any previous experience or knowledge of Cymap to calculate heat loss figures and size a heating system for large scale developers and house builders would be advantageous, as well as previous design experience of domestic heating systems in line with current building regulations.
As the role is working for such an established and stable company they are able to offer extensive training and development as well as a clear progression structure to high performing and ambitious employees.
Design Engineer Position Overview
* Working closely with key customers producing detailed designs of domestic central heating systems within a strict timescale.
* Design domestic heating systems in line with current building regulations.
* Using Cymap and AutoCAD to calculate heat loss figures and size a heating system for large scale developers and house builders.
Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Working background or degree in Building Studies, Building Services Engineering, Architectural Studies, Architectural Technology or similar such as an HNC in Building Design Principles or Mechanical Engineering.
* Professional or Academic experience with AutoCAD
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £18,000 - £22,000
* 25 Days Holiday
* Mon to Fri, 37 hours per week.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD