You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - NIGHTS
Purpose of the Job
To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
Shift: 4 on 4 off 7pm -7am, night only
Salary: Up to £40,000
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential)
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (desirable)
- Completed 17th Edition I.E.E (essential)
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable)
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment Including:
- boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
If interested please submit an updated CV for consideration
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BBL Technical Recruitment Limited