You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hydraforce is the market leader in the manufacture of the highest quality hydraulic cartridge valves, manifolds and electro-hydraulic controls.
We are currently recruiting an Electrical biased Maintenance Engineer to join us at our advanced manufacturing hub to assist in the provision of engineering support across the business, and support with process improvements and designs where required.
You will be required to work the following shifts on a weekly rotation: 5am -1pm & 1pm-9pm (shift allowance applies)
What will the successful Maintenance Engineer do:
- Provision of ongoing maintenance within the Plant Engineering department, identifying issues, analysing malfunctioning equipment and systems, resolving faults, finding route cause and preventing future issues.
- Carry out periodic preventive maintenance on plant machinery and equipment
- Regularly check quality of instrumentation to meet production, safety and legal requirements
- Provide technical advice in troubleshooting and problem-solving situations and technical support on projects as required
- Support Apprentices with advice and guidance where required
- Support department continuous improvement activities
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineers or Managers to ensure departmental needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
What we’re looking for in the Maintenance Engineer:
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Completion of Advanced Apprenticeship, HNC or higher qualification in Mechanical/Electrical or related discipline, or qualified by experience
- Good analytical skills and logical reasoning – fault finding
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and/or pneumatics advantageous but not essential
- Superb attention to detail and good concentration skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express ideas, share technical information and communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated and a quick learner and capable of multi-tasking
Interviews available immediately for the most suitable Maintenance Engineer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HYDRAFORCE HYDRAULICS, LTD.