You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the leading Telecoms groups who provide a range of solutions to businesses across the UK. Due to growth within the Engineering team, they now seek a Telecoms Engineer to join their established team.
* responsibilities to cover core business of telecommunications Tech Support and installations
* Application creation and build assistance in line with product strategy
* Continued maintenance of applications
* Record notes of customer calls via RPM customer base management system (Synergy)
* Raise support tickets for customer as and when required for technical support desk
* Rectify tickets within set timeframes and SLA (Service Level Agreement)
* Assist with installations of RPM systems to customer premises nationwide when required
* Assist with customer visits as and when site visit required to rectify ticket
* Updating of Synergy customer notes/tasks when required
* Liaise with customer throughout ticket process to ensure customers are kept informed through to resolution
* It is highly likely you may need to be away from home from time to time whilst supporting installations/faults at customer premises
* Out of hours and/or overtime may be required from time to time
* A true leader and motivator, self-driven & self-motivated, results-oriented
* telecoms installations engineer (experienced in traditional, hybrid and cloud systems).
* has experience of Cat5e cabling, data networks and telephony analogue lines
* Natural forward planner who critically assesses owns performance
* Someone with a telecoms networking and cabling background is ideal BUT not essential
* Either a strong IT Networking, Data networking or CAT Cabling will be considered
* Some who can spend periods of time away from home for project installations
* Basic salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience + overtime
* Van (or expenses) & other company benefits
* Accommodation, expenses & £25 additional paid for any nights away
* Other excellent benefits & perks
* Recognised training, ongoing support and professional qualifications
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Telecoms Engineer career APPLY BELOW
Lead Technical Support Engineer, CAT Cabling, Networking, cabling, data networking, programming, IT Networking, Bristol
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Resolve Recruitment Services