You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Avionics Systems Engineer
Amoria Bond are working with an international organisation based in Bristol that are looking for talented Avionics System Engineers to work across multiple customer projects.
If you’re looking for a new challenge where 2 days are never the same, and working on the latest cutting edge programmes that will require out of the box thinking then this role could be for you!
The successful Avionics System Engineer should be able to demonstrate an understanding/ experience:
• Experience with within the defence/ aerospace (civil or military) industry is highly desirable
• Experience in simulation using Matlab and Simulink with a detailed understanding of modelling processes and techniques
• Expertise in requirement capture in DOORS
• Experience with C, C++ and Python would be highly desirable
• Experience with DO178
Due to the nature of the work, successful candidate will have to undergo SC clearance.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively call me to discuss this opportunity in further detail on (phone number removed).
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Amoria Bond LTD