You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Engineer - Maintenance - DAYS
To support the Technical Managers with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.
* To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works, remedial works and emergency response
* Liaising with the help desk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA’s on your hand-held device
* Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team
* To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
* To achieve the highest level of service to the building’s occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner
* To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving
* Carryout site inductions for all sub-contractors on site
* Must hold a recognised Technical qualification
* 17th edition preferred
* Experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred
* Good oral and written communication skills – client facing experience
* Organised and able to meet deadlines
Please send an up to date CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.