You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Engineer x2 - Maintenance - Shifts
One of the UK’s largest Facilities Management company is looking to hire two Electrical bias, multi skilled Engineers, to be based across their sites in the centre of London. The roles are static, offering a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, allowing flexibility for any non work commitments you have. If you have building maintenance, commercial experience, why not join a company that’s going from strength to strength, growing and providing opportunities to develop.
To support the Technical Managers with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.
* To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works, remedial works and emergency response
* Liaising with the help desk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA’s on your hand-held device
* Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team
* To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
* To achieve the highest level of service to the building’s occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner
* To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving
* Carryout site inductions for all sub-contractors on site
* Must hold a recognised Technical qualification
* 17th edition preferred
* Experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred
* Good oral and written communication skills – client facing experience
* Organised and able to meet deadlines
* Experience ideally within, UPS Systems, Generators, BMS, Water Treatment, Intelligent lighting systems
Please send an up to date CV for immediate review and interview allocation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.