You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
A successful Bristol based Engineering & Technology organisation is seeking a Field Systems Engineer to provide onsite installation and support for one of their leading class systems. The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work for a very successful and established company, committed to ongoing training and career development.
To be considered for the role applicants will have
* Proven experience of Field or Customer Site based support as a Field Service Engineer.
* A sound understanding of Electronic Equipment, ideally Roadside/Automotive/Street based including any of Gantry (Road Signs), CCTV, ANPR or any Camera related technologies is essential
* Have or is willing to work at Height with Electricity, any DNO certification beneficial.
* Good verbal and written skills. Flexible and able to work away from home occasionally.
* Eligible to undergo UK security clearance.
Nice to have skills
* City & Gulds Electrical Qualifications.
* Knowledge of Local Authorities or Government Organisations.
* Traffic management technology.
The role covers installation, maintenance and repair if a range of products on customer sites, based around traffic technologies. Full training and tools will be provided, in addition to a vehicle.
If you’re looking to apply your knowledge for a growing and renowned organisation, with an Apply now for a swift response.
£27,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.