You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are seeking a FABRICATION SUPERVISOR for a successful privately owned WOLVERHAMPTON based manufacturing & construction business. You will be responsible for the day to day activities of the in house fabrication shop producing structural steel frames and sections along with structural fabrications including staircases, mezzanines, balustrades, gates and fencing.
The starting rate will be negotiable in the region of £14/hr (£30,000 pa) depending on experience with the opportunity for substantial overtime.
As the FABRICATION SUPERVISOR your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4 fabricators & welders
- Hands on fabrication of structural steel sections & bespoke fabrications
- Planning workload & resources to achieve project deadlines & budgets
- Ensure quality & accuracy of fabrication work leaving the shop
- Maintain safe working practices
The successful FABRICATION SUPERVISOR will display the following key skills & experience:
- Managing teams of skilled welders & fabricators
- Hands on welding & fabrication skills
- Planning & juggling resources to meet the production plan & budgets
- Adhering to CE Marking related procedures
- Structural steel & decorative Fabrications
- Reading & working to engineering drawings
- CAD experience would be a distinct advantage
This opportunity for a FABRICATION SUPERVISOR will ideally suit an experienced hands on fabricator with experience of managing or supervising a small team and planning the best use of resources.
For further information please call or simply apply using the “apply” button.
PLEASE NOTE : This is a full time, permanent position employed directly by the company and NOT and agency, interim or temp to perm contract.
Kelpie Business Services is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We offer a range of tailored and in house recruitment services to businesses seeking to adopt a more sympathetic and focused candidate driven recruitment process to support their business growth
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kelpie Business Services