You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer – Exeter
Salary – Competitive + Package
Penguin recruitment are currently working with an Geo-Environmental, Site investigation and Geo-technical consultancy with offices in South Wales and Exeter. Due to rapid expansion they are now actively seeking a high calibre graduate to join the team in Exeter. They have substantial experience in the industry and have built an impressive reputation for themselves. You will be involved with a number of exciting projects and have the opportunity to progress rapidly within the company.
Do you want to be a part of the team?
Some of the duties of Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer position include;
* Undertake site walkovers
* Lab testing
* Preliminary Risk Assessments
* Have direct involvement with geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigations
* Preparing and checking technical notes, drawings and reports with the help of other members of the team
To be considered for this graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer role, you will have:
* BEng, BSc or MSc in either Civil Engineering, Geology, Geo-environmental Engineering
* Excellent communication and written skills
* A CSCS Card
* Full U.K driving License
* Excellent team working skills
To discuss this position or other suitable roles in the Geotechnical / Geoenviromental / Geological Engineering sector, please contact JORDAN on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.