You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Food
£35k - £40k
I’m looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to join a market leading Food manufacturer who supply into major Supermarkets Nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who has achieved 20% year on year growth.
As the successful Engineering Manager you will take responsibility for the engineering/maintenance function with key duties including:
* Effectively manage and drive forward a team of Multi-skilled Engineers
* Troubleshoot and correct any breakdown issues
* Plan and Manage PPM Schedules
* Develop a strategic spares list for key equipment
* Prepare budgets and forecasts for maintenance work
* Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
* Set and monitor departmental KPI’s with the objective of improving efficiencies
* Identify areas of improvement and cost reduction
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Engineering Manager will be competent in working within a manufacturing environment, effective in taking responsibility for a full maintenance function and have:
* A dynamic and driven approach, management/leadership style – someone who can inspire and motivate the team
* Ability to effectively communicate and engage with people across all levels
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Multi-skilled capability – electrical and mechanical
* City & Guilds 17th Edition
* NEBOSH qualified (beneficial)
* £35k - £40k
* Bonus (dependant on company and individual performance)
* Contributory Pension (4% employee, 4% employer)
* Life Assurance x 4
* Internal progression
* To be a part of a company that is growing aggressively
* 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Statutory Days
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact our Leicester office and ask for Taher Rahman.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.