You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are recruiting for a Production Engineer to carry out a range of optimisation projects with a forwarding thinking global company.
Based from their UK operation in Kings Lynn you will form an integral part of the plant team and will work closely with all departments and individuals.
- Attendance to production and maintenance meetings to understand live and current issues to priorities new projects
- liaise with Operators and production staff to check on direct-source problems.
- Through the use of various analysis tools and methods, collate output data from all departments, identify performance concerns i.e. trends.
- Devise, research and cost improvement plans
- Take ownership of projects, Implement and coordinate throughout lifecycle. Ensure process standardisation is achieved and maintained.
- Establish Metrics for effective measurement of safety, quality, reliability, cost and performance.
- Succinctly record all improvements activities and results
- You will be qualified mechanical Engineer to either degree or HNC/D level
- You will have a minimum of 3-4 years industrial experience within an Improvement role and able to demonstrate your success in a number of different projects
- A thorough understanding of at least one continuous improvement methodology. This can be Kaizan, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- You must be an enthusiastic, pro-active and organised individual who will thrive in a supportive and encouraging environment.
- You must happy to accept autonomy and be able to independently devise and execute your own projects.
- Salary £45 - £55K
- Contributory Pension up to 12%
- Death-in-Service: 4 x Salary
- Bupa healthcare
- Gym Re-reimbursement
This position will suit previous experience as; Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Six Sigma Engineer, Lean Engineer.
If you are interested in this position please PRESS 'APPLY NOW'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.