You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Cooper Golding are currently recruiting for a company that specialises in supporting Aeronautical, Audio, Automotive, Communications, Hydraulics, Medical, Military, Pneumatics, Power Supplies and Scientific sectors. They are now one of the leading UK companies for coil winding and wound components
What is the purpose of the Electrical Mechanical Engineer role?
As a key team member of engineers, you will assist with the planned maintenance, servicing and breakdown of a variety of machines and electrical equipment and systems.
What will you do as an Electrical Mechanical Engineer?
- Planned Maintenance of machines and electrical equipment
- Breakdown repairs
- Programming of machines
- Input on continuous improvement in a fast growing and busy environment
What skills and experience will you have for the Electrical Mechanical Engineer role?
- Time serviced apprentice - HNC or equivalent electrical/mechanical engineering qualification
- Trained in IEE Wiring Regulations – 18th Edition
- Working knowledge of electrical safety systems
- Multi Skilled Engineer with good all round skills for both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- A willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with a practical approach to problem solving, especially when there's no manual!
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.