You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Telford – 12 month fixed term
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Telford – £30k + SA – Double Days - 12 month fixed term contract
Our client are a leading European supplier of electrical installations and solutions for commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to their team in Telford
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding on plant equipment
- Obtaining necessary fixtures and fittings
- Interpret mechanical drawings to ensure repairs and maintenance are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with production managers to reduce machine down time
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following skills and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a Maintenance Engineer role (Essential)
- Experience maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
- 17th Edition wiring regulations (Essential)
- Relevant qualifications (City & Guilds, HNC, BTEC)
- Experience conducting reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- Competent in CNC milling and turning
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
This is a five day shift working a double day shift (6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm) paying a salary of 30k plus shift allowance depending on skills and experience. Overtime is also available on a weekend with an overtime rate of time and a half on a Saturday and double time on a Sunday.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.