You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Circa £30,000 per annum (based on experience)
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. You will work within a small team of maintenance engineers covering electrical, mechanical and general facilities project work and be responsible for delivering a wide range of site facilities support, checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment and systems as required.
* To work as part of a maintenance team supporting cross functional facilitates
* To maintain a high standard of maintenance and facilities works across site working to site safety rules and QHSE procedures and appropriate legislation at all times
* Planning and undertaking scheduled site maintenance tasks
* Responding to breakdowns and minimizing machine down time and general upkeep
* Fault diagnostics and equipment repairs
* Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings managing stocks of supplies and equipment as appropriate
* Updating and creating site maintenance procedures for a variety of cross-functional works (electrical, mechanical and fabrication site requirements)
* To take part in and lead ad-hoc improvement projects across site to drive a safety-first approach
The successful candidate will have fabrication experience, a knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics and have previously working in a manufacturing environment in a maintenance role.
* Min 2 years’ experience in delivering a full range of facilities maintenance within a busy manufacturing environment
* Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum level 3 qualification in Electro technical Electrician Qualification
* Safety certifications and licensing i.e. Working at Heights, FLT license
* Experience and exposure to Lean Manufacturing methodologies
* Experience within robotic manufacturing environments
* Delivering site maintenance upkeep with Fabrication experience
* Hydraulic and pneumatics knowledge
* Confined Space and Passport to Safety certifications are desirable
Hours – 37 hours per week
Holiday – 34 days (including Bank Holiday)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
MET Recruitment UK LTD