You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manual/Conventional Machinist (Milling)
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, have experience with either all or some of the following: milling, horizontal boring and grinding (cylindrical) as well as having a flexible attitude to working hours to meet the needs of the workshop.
On offer here is a long term contract role at a leading engineering business with a clients in multiple industries and an international presence with excellent rates of pay. There is plenty of overtime available after normal hours on the day and at weekends.
* Would suit an experienced contractor or engineer with experience manual milling on heavy equipment
* Working in a service centre with a very varied workload
* Milling, turning, boring and grinding
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Flexible attitude to working hours
* Multi-skilled manual machinist
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment