You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mobile Service Engineer
Demob Job Reference: J3822
Job Title: Mobile Service Engineer
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: Up to £27,500 DOE + Benefits
Are you an ex-military candidate with a mechanical bias? Are you looking to secure a field-based role and work for a well-established client who can offer a fantastic benefits package? Our client is recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer, based in Bristol who will attend customer sites in the surrounding area.
SALARY UP TO £27,500 DOE, COMPANY VEHICLE, FUEL CARD, MOBILE, PPE, WORK WEAR, IPAD, SPECIALIST TOOLS, PENSION, DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME, LIFE ASSURANCE, TRAINING, OVERTIME & TRAVEL EXPENSES
Mobile Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete service repairs in the most efficient manner, to the highest standards.
- Ensure all customers are kept fully aware of developments in a timely manner.
- Prepared to work offsite under own supervision following safe working practices at all times.
- Arrive at customer sites on time (contact the relevant people immediately if delays occur).
- Maintain full communication with the Service Centre and provide regular updates.
- Maintain accuracy of part stocks on the van to ensure their movement is controlled.
- Process all paperwork (worksheets, weekly time sheets) in a timely and legible manner.
Mobile Service Engineer Requirements:
- Hold a relevant qualification (BTEC, City & Guilds, NVQ) in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering.
- Strong mechanical engineering background with electrical and hydraulic skills.
- Ability to use electronic diagnosis equipment.
- Full UK driver’s license.
- Flexible approach to work regarding travel, occasional nights away and early starts.
- Provide own basic tools.
Mobile Service Engineer Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,500 DOE.
- Overtime Available.
- Travel Expenses.
- Company Vehicle and fuel card.
- Mobile, PPE, Work Wear, IPAD, Specialist Tools.
- Pension Scheme.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Training Provided.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, with a mechanical engineering background.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.