You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Maintenance engineer
The role will involve working part of a team and being proactive in not only working on breakdowns but also PPM and projects. They do require that you have some basic knowledge of electrical fault finding and repairing.
As a mechanical engineer you will need previous experience and be able to:
• Fault find and repair mechanical faults on manufacturing equipment
• Some electrical experience, having the ability to fault find and repair (17th edition desirable)
• Previous experience working on reactive and PPM maintenance
• Previous experience working on new projects, such as installations
• Worked part of a team, but can manage your own workload
Shifts: Double days 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Apprentice trained in mechanical engineering as a minimum
• 17th edition desirable
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Hardworking, driven, proactive and can manage your own workload, whilst being part of a team and a family feel environment
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Stephanie Nurse at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed)
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on manufacturing management positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevation Recruitment Group