You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
With academic and ideally some commercial experience in a sales based / customer support based role the Graduate will be selling in skills around CAD design, stress analysis, structural, 2D & 3D CAD (autoCAD, solidworks, inventor etc.)
The Graduate will be hand-held in the first 6 months working on projects varying in mechanical and manufacturing support of supplying staff to leading clients in the field.
This team is growing and the successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer will not be held back if they chose to move up the ranks within the mechanical engineering division.
The Graduate Engineer must have:
* 1st or 2.i in MEng, BEng, MSc or similar
* CAD design knwoledge (degree and/or commercial experience) e.g SolidEdge, Solid works but any CAD package considered
* Aptitude to implement their knowledge into successfully completing client briefs
In addition, any experience gained with Analysis, CFD, MatLAB, Ansys or similar numeric analysis would be useful but not essential. As you will find clients looking for a breadth of skills.
The aim is that the Graduate engineer will become a key member of the Mechanical Engineering Recruitment desk. Typical responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing businesses in the engineering & manufacturing sector
* Networking with industry mechanical engineering specialists and candidates
* Maintaining a candidate database
* Pull well qualified vacancy from your specialism
* Network and advertise to attract the right quality and calibre candidate, making use of professional social media sites, database and targeted advertising
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunity
* Managing the process through the interview stages
* Expertly manage offers and follow up through duration of notice period and candidate probation with client
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
* Offering CV, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business opportunities
What do we require from you?
* Articulate communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships with people
* Desire to develop yourself
* Ambitious to be successful
* Passion, motivation and adaptability
Superb opportunity for a technical capable degree educated Mechanical Designer looking to use their skills in a sales and consultancy environment!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
About Solutions Recruitment