You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Cumbria on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Civil/Structural Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
* Ensure developed solutions are clearly defined, integrated, configured, controlled and delivered, including resolution of conflicts and integration issues that occur through development and delivery phases.
* Perform appropriate engineering planning, management and review activities to ensure Products are integrated, safe, fully compliant and delivered within agreed requirements for cost, quality, time and schedule.
* Assure the maturity of the developed solutions is appropriate for the specific requirement and that all technical risks and opportunities are captured.
* Review the processes and procedures within the span of control to reduce waste, improve efficiency and establish a dynamic and flexible best in class capability.
* Interface and influence internal and external (customer and other stakeholders) such that product offerings meet requirements and specifications.
To succeed within the role of [job title], you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Circa 20 years' experience in the design, design management and construction of major construction facilities and infrastructure. Within the defence industry advantageous.
* Degree qualified from the following discipline
* Must be a Chartered Engineer recognised by the Engineering Council
* Circa 20 years' experience in the design, design management and construction of major construction facilities and infrastructure. Within the defence/nuclear industry advantageous.
* Management and integration of multi-disciplined engineering teams; leadership of engineering resources, delivery of packages of work/services, involving new products and/or complex upgrades, utilising new and existing technologies, requiring multiple interfaces with customers/suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Civil/Structural Engineer, please send your CV to Alex Collins via the ‘apply now’ button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd