You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PROJECT ENGINEER (IRELAND)
Reporting to a Project Engineering Team Leader this position presents an excellent opportunity for a qualified professional pertaining to design engineering and key project management functions of Busbar Trunking.
Full remit of the post will encompass the following duties:-
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification requirements for Busbar Trunking
- Commercial control of key projects including budgets and variations.
- Liaison with key customers, sub contractors and suppliers, including site surveys and meetings.
- Material management / procurement.
- Project commercial controls including variations and pay applications. Preparation of design drawings and documentation.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Proven exposure and track record as follows;
- Proven experience in a related position / comparable role involving exposure to design engineering and managing multiple ongoing projects
- HND or BEng Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Project management skills / Budget / Costings
- Aptitude for problem solving
- An adaptability to respond to a fast moving business environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.