You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Junior Service Engineer
To supplement our Service & Support team, the key activities will include:-
• Design, testing, installation and commissioning of small project works.
• Routine Maintenance tasks e.g. Site Surveys, Technical Audits, System Health Checks, Spares Management, Obsolescence Reporting, Disaster Recovery Work (Backup & Restore), System Upgrades and Patching.
• Helping customers to fault-find and rectify problems via telephone, web, email etc. and where required, to respond to the customer’s site to carry out emergency repairs. This will include ‘out-of-hours’ work (rota-based).
• Completion of Service Reports and other project documentation when required.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team servicing a number of clients. The work will vary depending on the clients’ needs but typically includes some small projects work, some routine maintenance and some reactive support calls. In each case suitable training will be provided to ensure they are able to perform their duties.
Our client specialises in Automation, Control and IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Oil & Gas markets. The Company is renowned for its innovation, technical excellence, project delivery, quality and safety.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A good electrical engineering background
• Current driving licence
• Good Communicator and well organised
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Willingness to attend at customer sites both individually (especially) and as part of a team (on occasions)
• Willingness to undertake out of hours work on a rota basis
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• 18th Edition
• GE D200, D25, D20 experience
• Schneider Talus T4e experience
• Ability to gain SC clearance
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.