You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Infrastructure/Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client has a requirement for a Project Civil Engineer to join their busy Development Planning Group in their Surrey Office. The group regularly undertakes projects in a variety of sectors including Schools, Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial for a broad range of both public sector and private sector clients, in the UK and overseas. The Surrey office delivers a complete range of Civil Engineering services from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
• 3-4 years experience in highways and drainage works in UK
• Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software
• Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments)
• Competent in using AutoCAD and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects
• Successful experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage (section 38/278, section 104)
• Knowledge of and design capability for SUDS systems
• Knowledge of PDS 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments would be beneficial
• Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents
• Accustomed to work on site such as inspections and contract supervision
• Able to successfully communicate with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers
• Familiar with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
• Able to present / represent your technical work (presentations / meetings)
• Comfortable with assigning and checking the work of technicians/administrative staff
• Be working towards Chartership with a relevant professional body
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Evan Brookes on (phone number removed).
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years’ experience in this market. Please call Evan Brookes at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information. CWHTT
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.