You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Field Service Engineer
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for experienced IT Project Engineers to work within a large retailer completing installation, configuration and testing of various IT and EPOS equipment
The successful IT Engineers will work for approximately 6 months starting June 2019.
Full training will be provided
What will your day to day activities involve?
* Complete installation of new routers and switches into the store’s comms cabinet
* Reconfiguration of all IT equipment in the store that connects to the store network. This includes tills, self-checkouts, staff workstations, hand-held terminals, wireless access points, printers, fridge monitor and attendance time clock
* Testing of all reconfigured equipment
* Problem diagnosis and resolution
* You must be based in the Northern Ireland area
* Engineers MUST have experience of undertaking installation / upgrade / break-fix work in a retail environment
* Engineers must be very PC-competent
* Have a good knowledge of IP address configuration
* Good diagnostic and problem-resolution skills
* Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
* Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
* 1 -2 sites per day – throughout your centralised area
* Shifts will be a mixture of days and nights between Sun – Fri. Expectation of 4-5 shifts per week
* Full manufacturer training will be supplied
What's on offer?
* You will be paid £144 per day shift, £180 per night shift (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
If you are interested in this project and would like to be considered, please click apply or send across an up to date copy of your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.