You can save this job and apply at a later date.
R&D Engineering Manager
R&D Engineering Manager Key Responsibilities
* Manage a team of 20 colleagues spread over at least 4 global locations including recruitment, general colleague support, development and appraisals.
* Accountable for building Engineering as a core strength and differentiator supporting the company’s technology leadership strategy.
* Assimilate needs from current and future technical challenges to advise future strategy.
* Integrate activities where projects are led by other technical teams but success requires significant engineering support both internally and/or with an external test provider.
* Ensure the wider business has access to effective methods for measuring lubricant performance including developing new methods.
* Define how resources can be used to optimally achieve success, maximise return from the operational budget and make proposals for alternative funding approaches.
R&D Engineering Manager Requirements
* You must possess a degree qualification in an engineering discipline – automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering etc.
* A deep understanding of automotive engineering or engine tests and scientific methodology.
* A working knowledge of lubricant technology, what impacts its performance and the design of engine / rig testing protocols is desirable.
* Commercial awareness and a good understanding of the business drivers.
* Effective leadership skills and the ability to translate strategy into action and meaningful goals for other team members.
Role: R&D Engineering Manager
Pay Rate: £Comp
Package: 15% Bonus, 25 days holiday, company car/allowance, enhanced pensions scheme, medical insurance, flexi-time, subsidised on site canteen, free parking and various company benefits
Job Type: Monday – Friday, Permanent role
Industry: Chemicals / Automotive / Lubricants /
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.