You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Structural Engineer
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
* Master’s degree in Civil or Structural engineering
* Student/Graduate membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
Assistant structural Engineer Essential Experience:
* You will have gained 2-4 years civil / structural design and engineering experience in a consultancy or similar office based environment.
* You will be working toward attainment of Chartered Engineer status with the ICE or the IStructE
* You will have experience of preparing design deliverables using appropriate engineering design software packages
* You will be an innovative thinker, a team player and be proactive and delivery focused
* You should have an aptitude for Building Information Modelling and the workflow associated with projects delivered in a Common Data Environment
* You will possess the enthusiasm to tackle stretch tasks
* You will be flexible to travel throughout the UK on occasion
* You can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and have good planning and organisation skills
* You will possess good IT skills and be conversant in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Assistant Structural Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Team Leader / Associate Director within the Team, you will provide technical support into assigned projects under professional supervision for the successful delivery of potentially technically challenging schemes. Operating in a diverse marketplace you will gain experience of working on a wide and varied portfolio of projects which will enhance your skills and test your design and technical knowledge. You will work in collaboration with other design disciplines and acquire the knowledge and practical skills through on-the-job learning to attain Chartered Engineer status and develop industry knowledge though affiliations and continuing education.
If you would like any further information or to discuss this position further please call Claire on (phone number removed).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Matchtech Group Plc