You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of Engineering
This Head of Engineering role will provide the suitable candidate with an opportunity to develop in several directions, but ultimately you will take the lead position heading up all Product; NPD and Technical for the future, offering functional expertise across the NPD and technical department.
- You will be responsible for compliance to all relevant technical and legal standards
- Ongoing development of NPD process and associated systems
- Take the lead in developing an innovation process and product road; delivering in accordance with the plan
- Supporting cross functional projects; design / technical input, including but not limited to: new product / market assessments; design for manufacture and value engineering
In the role Head of Engineering we are keen to identify individuals who have proven experience in the following areas:
- Degree educated or equivalent to B.Eng. (Structural; Architecture Chartered Engineer) preferred
- 10 Years’ + experience in design / NPD with leadership skills in this environment
- Excellent overview of engineering processes and systems with a concurrent engineering and risk identification and mitigation
- Good project management skills and working knowledge of design / development systems specifically CAD / CAM
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written, with the ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Be highly motivated with initiative; self-confident with the drive and proactive approach to the workload
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- Head of Engineering Jobs or Head of Engineering Recruitment
- Engineering Director or Engineering Director Recruitment
- Technical Director Jobs or Technical Director Recruitment
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, specialising in Senior and Leadership roles in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of our team will contact you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevation Recruitment Group