You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Croydon. Working on an interesting variety of projects largely focusing on Residential and Commercial sectors, the chosen candidate will also get the chance to get involved in Curtain Walling, Glass Roofs and other intricate glazed structures. With a wealth of experience out client prides itself on its strong reputation in the area and due to a busy and increasing workload, our client is seeking a Graduate to assist the vibrant friendly design team.
For this experienced Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, on-going training and support plus flexible benefits package.
In order to be considered for this experienced Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will have a working knowledge of CAD
* A minimum of 6 months (or more) consultancy experience
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* You will have a keen interest in façade and curtain walling
Working as a Graduate Structural Engineer you will;
* Providing drawings, calculations, reports and expert advice on a wide range of topics.
* Work with clients to deliver design solutions to clients
Commutable locations for this Graduate Structural Engineer role include: Bromley, Mitcham, Croydon, Thornton Heath, Caterham and Purley.
To discuss this experienced Graduate Structural Engineer role and other roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.