You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Civil Engineer
I am looking for an experienced Graduate Civil Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham.
The Company – Graduate Civil Engineer
- A multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham
- Over 40 members of staff across 2 office locations and growing
- Established in the mid 2000s and have been growing ever since
- They deliver exceptional results for each and every client and a good proportion of their work is from repeat business
The Candidate – Graduate Civil Engineer
- You will be working with and supporting the in-house engineering team in the preparation of road and sewers and infrastructure design drawings for construction, tendering, and planning application purposes
- A good level of AutoCAD experience with experience in the use of Civils3D, PDS, MicroDrainage or Flow preferable but not essential
- Good communication skill
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits – Graduate Civil Engineer
- Competitive salary – up to £26,000 for the right candidate
- Contributory pension scheme
- Long term illness cover
- Life cover
- Generous holiday allowance
To apply for this role please send your CV to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.